Terrell Ghost Walk Dog Policies
The Terrell Ghost Walk is dog-friendly. Here are policies on doggie and handler behavior during our Ghost Walk.
If you are unsure whether your dog is able to complete the tour we ask that you leave him/her at home or perhaps schedule a private tour for you and Fido.
Please note the following POLICIES as it relates to our four-legged companions and their owners:
- For the safety of our guests, yourself, and our canine friends we enforce our dog policies 100%. Violations will result in you and your dog being fed to the demons that inhabit the outskirts of Terrell. (1st time offenders will just be asked to leave)
- All dogs must be on a maximum 6 ft lead and should be trained to heel. (Please no purse dogs or retractable leashes.)
- Please be prepared to show a copy of your dog's current vaccinations if asked.
- We ask that you bring water and baggies for your dog. If he does his duty we expect that you do yours.
- Mosquitoes are an issue during the spring months. We highly recommend any dog on the ghost walk be on a heart worm preventative.
- It probably goes without saying but your dog must be people and animal friendly.
- No excessive barking.
- We are not responsible for the dog's therapy bills if he or she gets frightened by our stories.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 972-546-7536 and we are happy to help. See you on the Terrell Ghost Walk!